welcome to fantasies unwind! We are an animation personified role-play! We've been open for five years as of October 2017 and are excited about the future!
san diego
FORECAST: clear skies and sunny
set in JUNE, 2018

Add Reply
New Poll

❥ bring me the moon and stars [take two], kiara - 28 - lion keeper
lily cadence savarra
lils
she/her
single
heterosexual
keeper [lions]
luna
PRONOUNS: she/her
TIMEZONE: EST
MATURE THREADS: ask
MSG NAME: pm<3
MSG CHOICE: discord
with a whimper
// not with a bang but
Alright darlings, meet the lovely lady Lily. She was born into a well off family, old money, high society, a tycoon for a father and a pretty society woman for a mother. Charity functions and upper society all around. But don't let that turn you off because Lily absolutely hates it, and only uses her trust fund when she has no other choice in the matter. She's been trained since birth to take over her father's company but she herself would rather be a lion keeper... so that's exactly what she is. And she loves those lions, more than anything else.

She's got a big heart, and loves to be around other people, she lives for lady's nights and hanging out with her girls, drinking and having a good time. She seems like a big ol' softy but the firecracker that went traveling across California without a map still exists, without a doubt. She's a firecracker under her big heart, she just shows the big heart more often. But don't get on her bad side, she's protective of her loved ones and has no problems telling people to back the hell off before she tries to hurt you. She's also the world's biggest klutz, oops.

Friends - Lils is a good friend to have. She has a big heart and she's protective of those she cares about. She's lived in San Diego all her life too so there's that. She's the sort that loves to have friends though, and loves to connect. Just be warned that she's stubborn!

Enemies are weird with Lils. She hates having enemies. She will, of course, because who doesn't? But she won't get into a cat fight over it if she can help it.

Lovers Lils isn't the sort to need love in her life, she's not too worried if she does or doesn't. She doesn't really do one night stands, and she's fond of long relationships. She's had a few big ones too and can't help but hold a torch for them sometimes. She also tends to worry about if they just want her for her money.

Lily
Savarra
merc @ caution + roux

--------------------
marian vixie schuler
she/her
Married
heterosexual
Dancer
era
PRONOUNS: she, her
TIMEZONE: PST
MATURE THREADS: yes
MSG NAME:
Marian
So going to reiterate things we've said before. These grew up in the same social background so I figured they could have been long time friends since they've both grown up in San Diego.

Bailey
These two being friends I imagine hanging out often whether it's going for a drink or a movie or something. Something to get out of the house and to unwind.

Jake
You know Jake and know that he can sometimes be a bit of a flirt. He means well though and is quite the chatterbug. He'd definitely be interested in hearing about the daily going ons at the zoo. He'd think it super cool that she works with the animals like she does.

Ryo
Coworkers for the win. I imagine they cross paths more often than not when it has to involve the lions. Ryo's going to be down for a while since his daughter is in the hospital but I think these two could be good coworkers at least.

Dimitri
Friends ftw. Dimitri teaching Lily to bartender sounds funny to me. They'll be dealing with the recent death of Jesse which I'm sure everyone is taking it differently.

--------------------
lily cadence savarra
lils
she/her
single
heterosexual
keeper [lions]
luna
Marian & Lily
Most definitely long time friends! Especially growing up in the same social circles and being around the same age and whatnot ^^

Bailey & Lily
Unwinding girl's nights ftw, Lily loves nights out haha

Jake & Lily
There is definitely nothing that Lils loves more than talking about her work at the zoo, so she'll definitely talk Jake's ear off if he's willing to listen to her do so

Ryo & Lily
She's totally gonna start bringing him things for his daughter all the time if she learns that haha, but yes. Coworkers ftw

Dimitri & Lily
I def think that we need to do that thread of him teaching her how and her utterly failing haha. And most deff, yes

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
lily cadence savarra & teagan here's teagan, as promised <3 so they're both pretty classy and sophisticated ladies who come from a wealthy family and both decided to take a path their family didn't really want them to take, so they can definitely bond over that, lol! i can see them being pretty good friends and since they both work at the zoo its not unlikely for them to have met already?? teagan loves to just go and feed the animals even though its not exactly her job, so she will definitely convince lily to let her help with the lions sometimes :D teagan moved to san diego not too long ago so maybe lily kind of showed her around and stuff?
lily cadence savarra
lils
she/her
single
heterosexual
keeper [lions]
luna
How'd I miss this? o.O I'm sorry!
teagan jane cavanaugh & Lily That just sounds like the makings of a perfect pair of friends. Lily likes talking to people from her upper class world but she likes more talking to those who left it xD I like the idea of them knowing each other already and she'd insist on Teagan being totally careful with the lions and mama bear while she was anywhere near them and such xD sounds good to me on all fronts! Lily totally would show her around

--------------------
calliope isolde rose
Callie or Allie
she/her
N/A
Single
meg
TIMEZONE: CST
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE: pm

Calliope && Lily
These two work together at the zoo be it in very different areas as Lily is keeper of the lions and Calliope is a keeper for the owls, but I think they would be friends. Calliope is VERY new to San Diego as she grew up in New Jeresy and Lived in New York for a few years of her life before moving here. Girl is going to need help getting around and Lily could be one of the few willing to help her since they are co workers in a sense.

lily cadence savarra
lils
she/her
single
heterosexual
keeper [lions]
luna
calliope isolde rose & Lily Lils practically lives at her job because she's a total workaholic lol, so it'd deff possible that they've met. And she's lived here her whole life so she'd deff offer tips on the best spots and places to go.

--------------------
calliope isolde rose
Callie or Allie
she/her
N/A
Single
meg
TIMEZONE: CST
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE: pm

Calliope && lily cadence savarra
Calliope really is kind of the same too. She loves her job and a total workaholic. I am sure they will end up overworking together sometimes and laughing about it. I get the feeling they'd get along well.

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

sknned by vanessa of shine and caution