welcome to fantasies unwind, an animation personified role-play! we've been open for five years as of october 2017, and are excited about the next five years!
news: we currently have a posting challenge going on which you can check out here! be sure to pay attention to the details! this will affect your characters.

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

❥ bite your face to spite your nose, Calcifer | 28 | cold yet fiery
erica sonnet bastille
 Posted: Mar 14 2014, 11:40 PM

erica sonnet bastille

calcifer from howl's moving castle

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

homosexual

face claim:

skye stracke

detective

she/her ♦ 320 posts ♦ 43000 points

fires

of the depths

calcifer . cop . prickly

RICKEY BASTILLE

" fire and blood "

Rickey... how to explain Rickey. First off, she'll insist you call her the nickname that is usually a boy's name. Second off, she likes to come off as the coldest bitch she can. She doesn't play nice for the sake of playing nice, never has and never will, and she's not the best at facial expressions. Smirks are her favorites. She's a bit teasing, a bit sarcastic, and by a bit I mean a lot. She's not the easiest to get to know but she does that on purpose. She went to school to be a literary agent and did that for a little while for a very good friend of hers but when she made it back to San Diego (where she grew up, she went away for school) she became a cop. Her best friend talked her into it. She had always wanted to because she's big on justice but she turned her back on it, long story.

She's icy, she's cold, and she definately big on promoting herself as such. Get to know her well enough though and you'll come to see that she's fiery and passionate, she defends those that matter to her, and she can't stand being near someone with less of a sense of justice than her. It's just way more work than I imagine most would go through to get to know her. She likes doing things her own way. She makes deals as long as it benefits her as well in the end, but she'll help you out as well. Rickey is just...shut down but that doesn't mean she's heartless. In fact she likes to think she holds the hearts of her friends. Oddball.

Friends Like I said above, friends are not the easiest of things for her. She tends to be harsh and cold on the outside, she has no patience for those who try too hard or hurt people, or rather...she just has no patience. She doesn't play nice. But she's the sort who will help you out to a fault if you've been wronged without a second thought--or a smile--and she'll help you with a deal as long as you help her too. Honestly, in her head she has the friends she needs, everyone else is just extra. Ain't she kind?

Enemies Are easier. She's just harsh and cold and she doesn't take well to people who don't go the right way about things. It's hard to get to know her and if she offends you she won't much care. But she's also rather fiery so she will offend people. Hrm, how to explain her...basically it's likely she'll have these.

Lovers Rickey is currently rocking a crush on her best friend which she thinks could never work because, well, she thinks her best friend is straight. She likes having one night stands and adores relationships more, and that's one way to get her to open up. She'll never be a touchy feely lover but she likes letting people know she cares one way or another. She also can admit a dude is hot, but that's not the way she rolls.

PM
^
eva valerie easton
 Posted: Mar 17 2014, 01:09 AM

pronouns:

sexuality:

face claim:

is

♦ 0 posts ♦ points

So I had ideas as I was reading Rickey's app but now I don't remember....whoops.

At the moment, I think Eva and Rickey would probably be the best bet. They are both kind of cold people so I think that could either make them friends or super fiery enemies. I mean like... explosive ones. We just may have to play around with that and kind of see what happens. I also have another idea. In my head I have it where Eva probably hasn't really had sex just because it doesn't interest her and if she has it was more of a 'this is what normal people do so sure why not' sort of thing. So... I could see her be willing to experiment or whatever you would like to call it with Rickey partly because that's what normal people do, but yeah. I think that would probably be more likely to happen if they were friends, but I could see if happening if they were enemies too. Like the... maybe the reason I dislike you so much is because I'm attracted to you or whatever? [shrugs]

I really thought I had an idea with Hunter... but I don't remember so if I think of one I'll let you know and that goes with my other babies as well.

^
erica sonnet bastille
 Posted: Mar 17 2014, 08:29 PM

erica sonnet bastille

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

homosexual

face claim:

skye stracke

detective

Rickey & Eva
Heya Erin! I think it'd be interesting to poke Eva and Rickey together, I was actually gonna go bother her plotter with Rickey myself xD They're both the same age, so perhaps they could have known each other at some point before for school or whatnot. But anyway, yeah, I think it'd go one way or the other with them haha, being similar points as they are. Also, Rickey has been many a girl's experiment and it really doesn't bother her cause she finds those things fun and she's currently trying to keep Soph out of her mind so she'd really be for it to be honest, as a distraction for herself. And ahhh yeah that works! Enemies have just as much fire as friends tongue.gif

PM
^
eva valerie easton
 Posted: Mar 17 2014, 08:54 PM

pronouns:

sexuality:

face claim:

is

♦ 0 posts ♦ points

Ohhh I think it would be interesting if they knew each other beforehand. Maybe... they were enemies before Eva's accident and then afterwards they bonded a little bit? Of course, I still think they would have the times when they would butt heads, but they would get over it and what not type of thing? And now since Rickey is trying to keep Soph out of her mind I think it would be really interesting if they were friends/frenemies with benefits because in part I think it would be a bit of a distraction for Eva too with her not wanting to be an assassin anymore and what not. So.. yes.
^
erica sonnet bastille
 Posted: Mar 17 2014, 09:06 PM

erica sonnet bastille

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

homosexual

face claim:

skye stracke

detective

Rickey & Eva
Oooooh yes that'd be fun if they were enemies before Eva's accident and then bonded after, I love when relationships change lke that -is a geek- xD And deff, Rickey is used to butting heads tho so that wouldn't really put her off entirely? But yes, I totally support interesting friends/frenemies with benefits, and being a distraction for each other ^^

PM
^
eva valerie easton
 Posted: Mar 17 2014, 09:56 PM

pronouns:

sexuality:

face claim:

is

♦ 0 posts ♦ points

I would be a supporter of a thread between these two. c:
^
erica sonnet bastille
 Posted: Mar 17 2014, 09:59 PM

erica sonnet bastille

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

homosexual

face claim:

skye stracke

detective

I second the support<3 xD

PM
^
aurelia rosemary iverson
 Posted: Apr 16 2014, 10:53 PM

pronouns:

sexuality:

face claim:

is

♦ 0 posts ♦ points

lau& rickey
UM SO UM UM UM wanna plot with her. Don't really know a lot. Maybe Lau got drunk and obnoxious and what not and Rickey was the cop called in? Idk, but it amuses me to get Lau in trouble with the law, considering most of the time she's above it you know? so yuh.
^
jaymee lynn townsend
 Posted: May 3 2014, 11:22 AM

pronouns:

sexuality:

face claim:

is

♦ 0 posts ♦ points

rickey & jaymee
awwww yeah. here as promised. i really can't believe this didn't occur to me earlier...like really. so obvious. ANYWAYS. so what i'm thinking for them meeting is kind of initially like what we had for jay and aiden, a jurisdiction thing which led to them working together? i feel like it might've been super tense and competitive at first just because of their personalities but maybe something happened with said case one night and they had a bit of bonding over it over drinks, or at least jaymee cooled down long enough to play moderately nice (....it's jaymee, so you like, know what i mean by that) and they kind of had enough drinks to pal around? and i'm thinking from there maybe they became friends since they're both kind of snarky and fiesty and i really just think they would be a person's worst nightmare if they were thrown together, you feel me? ANYWAYS. yeah. okay. we can chat this out more later when you're back cause i'm failing hardcore.

^
rosalie elaine jett
 Posted: May 10 2014, 11:01 AM

pronouns:

sexuality:

face claim:

is

♦ 0 posts ♦ points

BIANCA / RICKEY
So Bianca is my lawyer. Rikcey is a cop. Maybe Rickey has been attached to a case that Bianca has handled and they met that way? I don't see any deep bond of friendship being forged here but a professional relationship, maybe?
blah
^
erica sonnet bastille
 Posted: May 13 2014, 04:43 PM

erica sonnet bastille

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

homosexual

face claim:

skye stracke

detective

omg this is so delayed, I'm sorry ><

Lau & Rickey
Haha the idea of Lau in trouble with the law sorta entertains me for reasons it shouldn't. Rickey isn't really on the sort of cases that'd get called but maybe if she was the only one around and got called in, etc, she would. She'd totally just like...try to get the drunk Lau in line xD

Jaymee & Rickey
haha well, I bothered Tommy's plot page and she knows him if that helps with plottage but yes. Yes. I think at first it would have likely been rather tense because Rickey is used to being the bitch in the room, and th eicy one, but yeah, Rickey would eventually cool down if like, they bonded over mocking someone or something idek, and then yes, I could totally see a snarky fiesty friendship kicking in xD most deff another persons worst nightmare. Two snarky blonds. I sorta weirdly love it.

Bianca & Rickey
Sure ^^ makes sense

PM
^
usagi tsukino
 Posted: Oct 17 2014, 07:49 PM

pronouns:

sexuality:

face claim:

is

♦ 0 posts ♦ points

rickey && usagi
hi luna <3. rickey is hardcore i loveiit. since usagi is at the sdpd i think they might run into each other every now and then. she's just an admin asst (and not a very good one) but she'd be fingerling around the station a lot and she would really admire and respect rickey for her strength and what she does. i think she would probably get on rickey's nerves, initially, but i feel like they have potential to grow on one another and rickey might be someone she told about why she decided to try and do something with the sdpd with witnessing the murder and everything. idek. but i love rickey so i wanted to throw usagi at her -- even if all that comes of it is usagi annoying her all the time xD
^
erica sonnet bastille
 Posted: Oct 17 2014, 08:01 PM

erica sonnet bastille

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

homosexual

face claim:

skye stracke

detective

Rickey & Usagi
Ohheyyyy Lyly<3 I really enjoy Usagi and thanks for loving on my cold fireball here!<3 lol. Rickey experienced a shooting herself, that of her father, when she was 14 so she'd know the fear associated with that and likely be a little easier on Usagi. Before she knew she'd likely be a total ice ball and growl if poor Usagi got on her nerves becuase she's not all tat good at being emotional but afterwords she'd probably be easier and blow it off if anyone noticed as not knowing what they were talking about. Rickey's partner is a lot softer than she is so I assume Soph (her partner, who's not made just yet haha) would have been the one to introduce the two? but yeah, deff<3

PM
^
usagi tsukino
 Posted: Oct 19 2014, 09:55 PM

pronouns:

sexuality:

face claim:

is

♦ 0 posts ♦ points

rickey && usagi
i feel like the fact they both experienced a shooting would definitely be a bonding point for them. i think usagi is the type who can handle the growling ice ball-ness xD she'd roll it off because she doesn't take that sort of thing personally so it wouldn't deter her from talking to rickey. that's awesome! when soph gets made maybe we can work something out in terms of introduction? <3

^
erica sonnet bastille
 Posted: Jun 22 2015, 09:19 PM

erica sonnet bastille

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

homosexual

face claim:

skye stracke

detective

Updated<3

PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

YOUR NEWS UPDATE!

subtitle if you want it

this is your news announcement for your site, and it can be anything you want! have you ever worried that your announcement threads weren't noticeable enough and may have been overlooked? this was created for that reason!

you can style it to look like whatever you want! all of the css and html codes are in your hands. this will show on the desktop verion of the site, not the mobile version.

if you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to me!

[close]