welcome to fantasies unwind! We are an animation personified role-play! We've been open for five years as of October 2017 and are excited about the future!
san diego
FORECAST: clear skies and sunny
set in JUNE, 2018

Add Reply
New Poll

SAVARRA, Lily Cadence, kiara, natalie dormer, luna
lily cadence savarra
lils
she/her
single
heterosexual
keeper [lions]
luna
PRONOUNS: she/her
TIMEZONE: EST
MATURE THREADS: ask
MSG NAME: pm<3
MSG CHOICE: discord

kiara

natalie dormer

lion keeper

imperium
lily cadence savarra

Klutz

Most likely to trip over her own two feet
“Did you seriously just nominate me for that?” “Well if the shoe fits.” “Not cool, dude. True. But not cool.”
She supposed it just fit. She had a talent for finding nonexistent bumps in the ground, the first time she had met her high school boyfriend it had been because she had somehow dropped the contents of her backpack all over the hallway, uch to the giggles of her best friends, and had needed help. That had been a happy occurance, that they had met, and thus ended not too much later, but still. Klutz.

“Oh my goodness, I’m so sorry. At least…at least it’s not hot?”
Her hands were plastered to her face, where they had flown after she had tripped and things had gone flying and oh, she hadn’t meant to spill it all over, but there it had gone. Right on her boss at the zoo. Cause of course that was where it would go. Because that was just her luck. She couldn’t help it. She always managed to be a klutz around everyone, but did it really have to be around at work? This wasn’t the first time either. She bit her lip to try and bite back a weird fit of the giggles but managed to bite it down to just a grin. Not that she thought that helped but it was a start. Right? ”Remind me why I let you in the cage with the lions again?” he asked with a sigh and she tried to bite back on the giggles bt they came back a little bit. ”Because, somehow, I can behave and not trip when I’m in the habitat?” she offered, unhelpfully, with a grin. It wasn't like she was in the habitat all that often but she was, and she loved it, and she knew she needed a better defense than that or he'd stop letting her but so far she was allowed...so far.

”Lils, you do realize that the ground is flat, right?
She scowled up at the grinning face of one of her best friends from high school. She was so glad she had kept in touch with her, she had tried with most of her friends, most of that tight group, but well…that had started fracturing in high school and kept going a little bit. She had still done her best and managed to keep close with a few, which was wonderful. But she did not appreciate that grinning look of someone who knew her very well and knew that there had been nothing that she had tripped over, it had just been air. Which was the reason she was on the floor. Still on the floor. She should probably get up. She took the offered hand and straightened out her clothes.
”I just wanted to test out gravity. It still works in case you were curious.”

Independent

”Couldn’t you just work at your dad’s company?”
That was always the question she felt like she got when people asked her about her job and she answered. They didn’t get it. She had to stand on her own two feet, she had to prove that she could. She wouldn’t go her whole life taking what her parents could give her, she had to show that she could handle herself. Besides, the idea of working for her father when she would rather make him see she was perfectly capable of handling herself was a good incentive to keep standing by herself and going to a job that probably paid less than her father’s job would have paid her. She could prove that she didn’t need the help. She didn’t. Sure, she still worked with her father on the weekends at his insistence. He wanted her to take over some day and she humored that because he was her father.

But she had volunteered at the zoo during college, for that sake of adventure and because she wanted to do some good, and had fallen in love. She had just been doing paperwork then, helping out the administrative side, doing secretary but it was then that she added the double major to her college degree to be able to work as a keeper even if it made her college carreer take more than a little bit longer. That was what she wanted, more than anything, to end up in the habitats. And after all her dreams about lions all the time, her fascination about then, was it really any surprise that she chose to work with them? She studies them still, when she can, during a class or two at night but she did her best. She started off as a secretary again, but everytime the position for lion keeper opened, she applied. Every time. And as of three years ago she got lucky and it was hers.

”You know this is supposed to be a group project, right?”
The laughing voice made her look up. She had decided to work on the project by herself because she found that people tended to get in her way and she would rather do it on her own. She felt like she could do it better that way. No need for anyone else to try and help her, or maybe fail. She didn’t want ot count on someone else and have that fall through. She could handle it herself. And she told the other person that much. But she had just laughed and sat down next to Lily anyway, and started working with her. They became fast friends.

I can’t believe he did that!”
She muttered to herself, glancing over her shoulder. Her father had finally, finally allowed her to walk to the park on her own. She had had to beg and plead but they had finally let her go, and it was just to the library. It was two blocks away! She had gone there so often with mother she could go there with her eyes closed if she had to and she felt like a very big girl at eight years old, thank you. And yet one of her “uncles” was following behind her all the same. She scowled slightly. He couldn’t even trust her to get this far? She then decided she knew exactly what she was going to do. She was going to slip into the crowd and disappear. That would show him.

Adventurous

”Ah, Mr. Savarra I hate to bother you at home, but it seems that Lily has gotten away from the assistant teachers…again” Lily got the same speech that she always got the moment that she got home. She could probably recite it all by herself if she was asked to. It was the same thing that it always was. They loved her. They had no other children and couldn’t. She could get herself lost or hurt or someone could take her. She was supposed to stay in the school so people could keep an eye on her. She was six years old and she hated staying put when she could run around. Especially when her father always specifically told her exactly what she should do. It made her want to do the opposite.

”So, I think we should go out tonight, ladies?”
Lily was always first to jump on that train. Even when it was someone they had never been before, somewhere out of the blue and random, Lily was always first to say yes. She loved going out and having a good time, letting loose and being wild. TO her there was nothing better. She wanted to have a good time, that was all. An adventure! Her father was always trying so hard to cut her off that it just made her want it more. She wanted to run and play and go nuts. She wanted to kiss boys and dance and let loose. Why not? Okay, so perhaps that particular adventure hadn’t ended too well, and she had gotten the speech again, but to her it had still been worth it, that was for sure.

”Ah, can you help me? I’m a tad turned around?” She said this with laughter in her voice despite having no idea where she was. She had lost her map somewhere along the way. Way to where? Well, no where really so she supposed she wasn’t really lost. It was her first year of college, and perhaps she had let it get to her head. She had told her parents she had a lot of work over one of her breaks and had to stay at school but instead she had taken her car with every intention of going on a road trip across California. By herself. Because why not? Perhaps not the brightest idea when one had no destination and her parents kept any eye on her bank account being that they funded it. And she had never been out of her home town by herself. But she just wanted to go a little wild, perhaps. See a bit more of the world while she was still young and she could. Much to her surprise her father had never found out—or perhaps he had just given up trying to lecture her—and she did make it home okay. Eventually.

Friendly/Big Hearted

Hi! My name’s Lily, what’s yours?
Flash forward a few moments from the Library story, and this eight year old has just wandered into the park to get away, bumped into a boy she totally doesn’t know and is looking to make friends. Because why not? She doesn’t see why not. Oh she’s a little cautious at first, at first she remembers everything her father’s always told her about not talking to strangers and not turning your back on people you don’t know and everything, but then she remembers she’s angry at her father and she remembers that she’s on her own and a friend could be nice to have in a time like this. So she strikes up conversation because why not? She enjoys having a good friend.

”Hey, do you mind if we sit with you?”
It’s the girl from her earlier group project, plus a few others. She blinks, she hadn’t realized anyone was coming up to her table where she was sitting on her own—not because she didn’t have many friends but because she had gotten sucked in to something else—and she grinned widely, nodding. Of course they could. She felt a connection with these girls that was immediate and strange to her, but it felt like they were all similar without being similar. Lions in a pride and all that. She didn’t mind at all having the company, in fact, these would be some of her greatest friends through out her high school and middle school career, even when they started dropping like flies. And she did her best to keep in contact with as many as she could. She adored them all and wanted them around, as long as possible. She didn’t much care if they didn’t want her to care, she just did.

I promise, they’re totally not as scary as they seem, you just have to know their habits. They’re like big house cats She says to one of her nervous interns. She’s nto doing much, just checking on the state of things, checking the fences, making sure the food’s all right for them, but the volunteer with her is petrified. She never felt that way about them but she’s always had a connection with lions. She understands the fear though, it’s a smart thing to have around a big cat and she hopes the warmness in her voice makes the other girl relax a little bit. It works, enough to get her through the day, and Lils does her best to coach her the whole time. Really, if you know the big cats, what makes them tick and what not to do, she’s found they’re easy to work with.

I don’t like to see where this is going She muttered, to one of the other girls who she had known since seventh grade now. She was watching this and it just seemed like it wasn’t going to go anywhere good. Sure, it was only their freshman year, experimentation was good and all that. But she just felt like this wasn’t going to end well. She wanted to say something, hell she did, but it felt like she was just going to get blown over. So she just kept her mouth shut after the first time, and then things just kept going that way. It tugged at her heart strings but what could she do?

”Come sit with your old mother, would you? How could Lily ever say no to a request like that? She felt like her mother had always been the one vouching for her when she had been a kid, and that always made her more likely to listen to her over anyone else. She shook her head and informed her mother she wasn’t old, kindly, resting her head on her shoulder. Sometimes that was all she needed, even though she was an active young woman who was always bouncing off somewhere, she liked just sitting with her mother from time to time.

Brave/Rebellious

I can’t do it the way that you want me to, Dad, I have to learn for myself
Perhaps not brave in the traditional sense, but walking away from her father when he had always monetarily supported her and emotional attempted to was hard for her. She was chancing him not wanting to speak to her for a very long time when, despite what others may think, she was quite often a daddy’s girl. She just had to tell him. She had to learn to be her own person. He told her he wanted her to take over the company some day and she had to be brave again, to tell him that she didn’t want it. She wanted to do her own thing. Sure that landed her as a secretary while she worked her way into bigger and better things, hopefully, but that was okay. Because she got there on her own.

Hey, why don’t you buzz off
The leonine girl narrowed her eyes at the dude who had been all over her—unfortunately drunk—college roommate. She had not been all about playing the mother, she had wanted to go off and have her own good time but there was no way she was leaving her roommate alone when she knew that she was drunk and there was some douche all over her. Which wasn’t going to fly. He could try to get in her face all he wanted, she was not going to back down. She was going to stand her ground and get him to buzz off. Which he did. Eventually. To her grinning self. She ignored her roommate telling her she was a bitch for making him go away, that she liked him. It was just the alchohol. And when the dude tried to come back to round two, well, she may have threatened to hit him. It was a good thing he went away, because, well, Lily can't throw a punch to save her life.

”You can’t hang around that boy again, I told you, they’re from a dangerous family. His mother doesn’t play by any of the rules, it’s dangerous.”
Her father’s friends caught her with that boy. They tell her father exactly who he is and Lils can’t stand what her father is telling her. They got along well, really well, despite later learning that he’s the heir to the rival of her father’s company, as she’s the heir to her own fathers. But it’s her father’s decision that she can’t see him, never again….that has her coming back to see him more often than she should. She’s a bit of a rebel when it comes to that. She hates being told she can’t do something, it’s the first thing that makes her turn right around and do it anyway. Besides, she sees nothing wrong with the boy, he seems so nice and she really adores hanging out with him. And wonders what happened to him when she turned twelve and suddenly he stopped meeting her every Tuesday in the park…

luna ● 25 ● est

--------------------
lily cadence savarra
lils
she/her
single
heterosexual
keeper [lions]
luna
PRONOUNS: she/her
TIMEZONE: EST
MATURE THREADS: ask
MSG NAME: pm<3
MSG CHOICE: discord
Oops, forgot!

Threads:
Adella
Fee
Aya
Kay
Aiden
Vee

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
accepted
because you are awesome
Evening, Luna! I'm so excited that you've decided to bring yet another character to Fantasies. Let alone another Lion King one! Lily here is so cute and I'm sure she'll have Rian going up the wall with the cute clumsiness trait she has. She's so similar to Kiara with her intent to prove her parents wrong and that she's perfectly capable of handling things on her own. In a way, I see that as being a trait she and Sadie have in common - a bit too bullheaded in their determination to prove others wrong on their assumptions of who they ought to be. It's a great tie in especially with all the girls who sat down with her and remained her friends throughout high school. I'll be interested to see her running around with the other Lion King characters on the site and so many others. Welcome to Fantasies Unwind and don't forget those claims!
© darren criss
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

sknned by vanessa of shine and caution