welcome to fantasies unwind! We are an animation personified role-play! We've been open for five years as of October 2017 and are excited about the future!
san diego
FORECAST: clear skies and sunny
set in JUNE, 2018

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

> remember me for centuries <, 29 , balto , equestrian
beckett avery balton
beck
he / him
married
heterosexual
vintner & former olympic equestrian
rinn
PRONOUNS: she / her
TIMEZONE: central
MATURE THREADS: yes
MSG NAME: erinnmaevee
MSG CHOICE: discord

beckett avery balton
29 • MALE • KIT HARRINGTON

This here is Beck, he's a southerner, born and raised. He grew up in Kentucky, surrounded by horses, hence his love for all things equestrian. He's been riding horses since he could walk, and competing since he can remember. He went to the 2012 olympic games, and since has moved out to San Diego to continue his training and get ready for 2016!

He's a pretty nice guy, so I imagine he'll make a few friends along the way. He's not the center of attention type, but he likes a good laugh and to have a good time. Growing up with a bunch of girls brought out the prankster in him, so he might get up to little gags and such, but never anything harmful.

He's pretty set for now on lovers, because his current lady friend is about to get pregnant, so he's going to be up to his ears in relationship stuff. Some previous flings, like anyone that had met him before he came to town, or someone he met in the first few weeks, would be fun, i'm open to filling up his history for sure!

I don't have much to say about enemies, I imagine he has kind of a short fuse when it comes to temper, so that could cause a little drama!

--------------------
aquata mara balton
aqua
she/her
married
heterosexual
horse rider/trainer
tokki
PRONOUNS: she/her
TIMEZONE: est
MSG NAME: tokkiah
aqua & beck
They're going to be so precious and cute, heck they're already precious and cute! I just can't wait to see them fumble through the whole pregnancy thing and then the baby, too. Basically, I'm just excited about them!

lana & beck
Lana likes to ride horses and her restaurant gets its wine from Sam's vineyard, so I see them knowing each other somehow. I think she'd like him, and enjoy hanging out with him? I could see them being friends.

rosie & beck
Those luscious locks need some grooming every so often, right? Rosie could be the hairstylist he goes to? She'd adore him and ask him about his horses and competitions. She kinda hates getting dirty so she'd probably not go out to the barn or anything but she'd so be up for hearing about it!

--------------------
beckett avery balton
beck
he / him
married
heterosexual
rinn
aqua & beck
they seriously are! I'm excited to see how they'll cope with it, especially in addition to all their training and such XD

lana & beck
I see him ending up making some deliveries for her and maybe seeing her around at the barn. Stas had also mentioned in her wanted for sam's cousin that he might work a little at her restaurant, I could certainly see him picking up a shift or two here and there if thats something you're interested in!

rosie & beck
haha he'll definitely need some help in that department, it might be a kicking and screaming kinda deal where he forces himself to go when it's getting really bad but he likes Rosie because she can do it just right so he'll let her touch it haha

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
NOLAH & BECK
clickme! <--- adorable friends?! yes?! nolah loves having a good laugh although currently she's a bit closed off thanks to some stuff in her life but i think having a friend like beck would be good for her. and she would be there for him through all his life changing stuff, he can vent to her and she'll attempt to give advice. and even if she can't do that, she'll bake him sweets to help him feel better because really what can't something sweet fix?
beckett avery balton
beck
he / him
married
heterosexual
rinn
NOLAH & BECK
clickme! <--- i'm leaving that picture there because its precious. I think friends would be great for them, obviously because of their faces. but also he's going to need someone other than family to process all of the madness. i could see him coming to her work and just sitting there, venting or chatting, he's used to a lot of female companionship so yes to female friends! He'd also give her horse riding lessons if thats something she'd go for haha.

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
Jake
Jake is my cafe owner and one of my social butterflies. He's really easy to get along with and can be quite the chatter bug and is always willing to lend an ear.

Dimitri
Dimitri here is my bartender. He's the type if you need a drinking buddy then he's offer himself. He can be a bit goofy and a wise guy but he's really friendly. He also knows Aquata and most of her sisters. So there could be someone that Beckett could talk to if he needs it.
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
user posted image

NOLAH & BECK
so i suck and im sorry this is so late! but that all sounds perfect to me! nolah would look forward to his visits when shes at work and when he needs to vent, she'd def allow him to do that as well all he needs! these two are just so cute and need to be close friends ok!? Also nolah knows how to ride horses already but since moving to san diego she hasn't really been able to do that. so she would probably be overly excited is he invited her out to go riding with him or to even just help him take care of the horses!
beckett avery balton
beck
he / him
married
heterosexual
rinn
jake & beck
maybe when Beck first got into town and didn't know much of anyone he ended up in jake's cafe and was so happy to make a friend that they really hit it off (: beck would totally be a regular after that, grabbing a bite or some coffee before or after a training session, or just popping in to say hi when he's in the area!

dimitri & beck
It would be funny if after finding out he's going to be a dad he goes to a bar first thing to stew and ends up like panicking at dimitri because he just needs to freak out out loud.

nolah & beck
no worries love! they sound fantastic and we need to thread them ASAP XD

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
user posted image

RO & BECK
sooo these two need to plot, at least cause they have some interesting pic spam wink.gif. but I feel like they would also get along extremely well! rowan loves to ride her horse, so these two could be riding buddies. maybe they even had a brief fling when he first got to san diego a few years ago then they decided to be friends? or they could just be good riding friends. rowan is definitely a bit more undisciplined in her riding style and loves to race at break neck speeds and occasionally shoot arrows from onto of her horse. she probably knows a few stunts too from growing up around men (where he grew up around woman ha ha) so I could definitely see them getting along and teasing each other, probably even competing against each other as well.

PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
NOLAH & BECK
awk moment i reread her app and realize shes allergic to horses lmao anyways! yes we do! i can get a thread started for them after i do some replies c:
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
I'm on my phone so bear with me for the lack of coding but

user posted image

I WANT ALL THE THINGS PLS
adella serena waters
Dell/Della/Dells
she/her
single and flirty
heterosexual
Dancer
luna
PRONOUNS: Her/she
TIMEZONE: EST
MATURE THREADS: ask
MSG NAME: pm<3
Beck & Della
Sooooo future aunt To his baby? XD I think Della would adore him tbh. She's bubbly and giggly and adores the idea of babies and I'm sure she would talk his ear off but I hope he won't mind haha

Beck & Lily
Okay so Lily rides horses her self and knows Aqua if I have my plotting straight xD plus got ftw. She's a sweetheart, though she beyond is stubborn and stands up for her friends. I think they could get along well enough? Possibly casual riding buddies?

--------------------
beckett avery balton
beck
he / him
married
heterosexual
rinn

omg ya'll my GoT heart <3333 petition to make all of these lovelies friends? yes? okay? great.

user posted imageuser posted image

nolah & beck
lol no worries, and that would be awesome, thanks!!

ro & beck
I'm sure if she was ever around the barn they'd meet because he likes to talk to everyone. It would be fun for him to get to just play around like that like he used to when he was a kid, so he'd really enjoy riding with her because he doesn't get to feel so competitive that way a lot. And he'll probably want her to teach him some cool stunt stuff XD

matt & beck
YES. he definitely needs some masculine energy with all the females he's always around. I smell a bromance in the air! XD So I feel like Beck, upon finding out Aqua is pregnant will probably go straight to Matt to be like how did you take this kind of thing? what do I do? Am I going to die? and just full on freak out to someone who gets it haha

della & beck
I think Beck is actually going to fit in really well with the waters ladies :D he'll probably try to recruit Della to help him to sweet/romantic things for Aqua, and naturally he'll be very grateful for an aunt to be on baby duty at times. He'll appreciate her being so welcoming to him and will probably talk her ear right back off given the chance! XD

lily & beck
obviously any friend of aqua's is a friend of beck's, so they'd definitely know each other. He's very friendly, and will seriously appreciate her being a loyal friend to aqua especially when things start to get difficult <3

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
MATT & BECK
YES EXACTLY. gimme all the bromance pls. :3 anyway yusss he's gonna be there the whole time to soothe his worries and shit and their bbs should be besties and all the things. i should be home the day after tomorrow but if you want to start something until then that'd be awesome c:

lily cadence savarra
lils
she/her
single
heterosexual
keeper [lions]
luna
PRONOUNS: she/her
TIMEZONE: EST
MATURE THREADS: ask
MSG NAME: pm<3
Beck & Della
she's such a romantic she'd totally help, giggling all the way! annnd I love it! all around ^^

Beck & Lily
GoT buds ftw. I think she'd be won over by him being a good dude about it (I assume xD) and this'd be a pretty cute friendship ^^

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

sknned by vanessa of shine and caution